The SLZUSD Internet Enrollment website allows you to quickly start the process of enrolling a "new" student in the San Lorenzo Unified School District (SLZUSD). Upon completion, the student's information is electronically sent to the school. For final approval, you will need to set up an appointment with the school (school of residence) or other district employee. All information must be verified by bringing in the proper documentation to your scheduled appointment.
- You must have a valid address within the San Lorenzo Unified School District boundaries to use the system.
- You must also have a valid email address. If you do not have an email address, you will need to create one before getting started.
The internet enrollment process typically takes 20-30 minutes. If you are unable to complete the process at one sitting, you may save what you have completed and resume the process at a later time.
- To get started enrolling a new student click the "Enroll a New Student" button below.
- To continue/finish enrolling a student previously started or reprint the confirmation document, click the “Login” button and type in your account information.
Once an account has been created you can enroll another student by clicking "Enroll a New Student."
- Choose the correct year and click "Next."
- At the “Required Information”, click “Next” again
- At the “Login” page, log in as an existing user.
This will allow some information that was input for the previous student to auto-populate for the student you are currently enrolling.
For more information regarding registration and to find your school, click on the links below. Please read the Technology Use and Access Agreement before proceeding as you will be required to grant or deny access in agreement with our policies.
Technology Use and Access Agreement
Technology Use and Access Agreement - Spanish
Find Your School
Child Nutrition Information and Application
Alameda County Immunization ClinicsAlameda County Immunization ClinicsChild Nutrition Information
Tip: If having problems viewing any links referenced throughout this process or PDF files, please try downloading most recent Adobe Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/